Monday, March 21, 2016

Last Email Post!

 Goodness I can't believe I fly home tomorrow! Time has really flown by! Despite the fact that I am going home, this has been the best week!!!

Tuesday we did more finding and had another lesson with our investigator Yvette! She finally committed to coming to church! Yay! She is very nervous about coming, but the spirit has really been
working on her! That night we had my last missionary correlation meeting!

Wednesday was my last district meeting!! It was so bittersweet!!! We had a lot of fun though. We played hymns about death, the spiritual thought was about dying, and then we took pictures of me dead on the table! Lol so funny! Everyone gathered around and pretended to cry! We
even have a video!



We had some amazing experiences this week! We saw out investigator Anita! We met with her a few times and we brought one of our members in time to meet with her. She had read through the booklet, and she wrote down so many questions for us! It was amazing! We had a great discussion and really helped her see the importance of praying to know if the Book of Mormon is true! She was very excited and sincere about finding out for herself. We set a baptism date with her for April 16
to help her work towards her answer!!! Yay!!!

Also!!! This weekend was Marshalls baptism!!! He was the awesome guy we found a few weeks ago, and passed him along to the YSA ward. It was an amazing baptism!!! Definitely the best way I could have ever ended my mission!

This week was full of goodbyes and reminiscing! It's crazy how fast time has flown, but I am so grateful for my experience, and so excited
to see every one again! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment