Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year!

Wow this Christmas has been amazing!!!

So much has happened I don't know where to start...

We have had an amazing Christmas!!! One of the most spiritual I have ever had! We were able to do a lot of service and visit a lot of our members this week! With plenty of Christmas caroling with our whole district,
and sharing the spirit of Christ!! We met some great people while out singing and they were really appreciative! Yay! I love Christmas!
This week we did a lot of service and helping those around us! We helped one of our members pick his tree for him and get all the fruit! Oranges and grapefruit are so huge here!! It was fun, and delicious!

We had to cancel district meeting this week, because our district leader ended up in the hospital! He's out now and is doing great, but we did pay him a visit and sung even more Christmas songs! #carolingfordays

The members here are amazing and have taken us in like their own kids! We had dinners with members on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! Not to forget, all the missionaries in the zone got to spend Christmas
breakfast with President Craig and his wife!!! It was so much fun! We had a great breakfast  and then sung carols and had a prayer. It felt like one big family reunion!


Skyping with our families was amazing!! It's so weird to me that that's my last time skyping... But it was great to see all my family!! Today it has been 90 degrees!! It's been so hot, and the Christmas feel is quickly leaving! And everyone is ready for the New Years! One of my favorite Mormon messages is "New Years, Look not behind Thee" go and watch it! And actually make real new year goals, Not just dreams! I have learned over and over again that through Christ we really can start over and become someone new each day! I am so excited for this new year and for everything it will bring!!

I love you all! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 😃👏🎉🎈🎉
(This is what my dad does with my cat over Skype...)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment