Monday, November 16, 2015

Welcome to Mandarin!


Hello hello hello everyone!
Sandra and Rusty from Lake Butler

This week has been amazing and full of changes! I was able to say goodbye to lots of people that I loved from Lake Butler! And able to meet lots of the new people here in Mandarin! There definitely is a lot of pro and cons to serving in the city! So many people to talk to and share the gospel with! But, so much traffic! Haha and "no soliciting" signs, Oh well, it's been a great week though!

 Yummy Glitter Apples!

 The Ward mission leader here is awesome, and so on top of everything! My companion Sister Barton is amazing! She's from Syracuse Utah! And has been on her mission for about 4 months now! We have had so much fun in just these few days! I have a feeling my time in Mandarin will be very busy! Bring it on!


Pop up Temple book! What!
My new companion Sister Barton

I don't have a lot to report this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment