Monday, August 3, 2015

Here come August!


So today for p-day we had a zone car wash in preparation for zone meeting this week! we played capture the title of liberty! (Capture the flag) it's so much fun but it takes time so my email will be really short this week! I love you all though!!!


 Okay so this week we went to the district meeting in lake city. I love being back in my old district everyone is amazing! After the meeting we found a lot of new investigators! We decided this would be our mighty week! We were going to exceed all of our goals! And we sure did! Yes!!





This Wednesday was MLC with all the zone leaders, sister training leaders, and district leaders! It was amazing! It was all focused on our leadership responsibilities and how to be a better example. It was
exactly what I needed! After the meeting we went on a trade off with the Macclenny sisters! I got to be with Sister Miller! We had so much fun! And saw lots of miracles!
Sister Miller and I
Then on Friday we had another trade off with the Deep Creek sisters. I once again got to go back to Deep Creek yay! Sister Fauver is amazing! They are having so much progress there it is amazing!

Sister Fauver and I
It has seriously been such a powerful week! Even with 2 trade offs we achieved the highest numbers yet! We have so many people that are progressing and we were able to set a baptism date for Leslie! Yay!!!
#AllOutAugust!
Cute puppies say it all!

This week is going to be soo great! We have another trade off in Waycross Georgia and zone conference! As well as one more trade off with the whitehouse sisters! Yay! Busy busy!




No comments:

Post a Comment