Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mother's Day Skype call...

It was so great to see all of you! I miss you all very much! Alex and Joanna was our big news from this past week, they even texted us today and we're wanting to have us come over and share more! It was amazing! , I don't have a whole lot to update you about. My companion was sick though! I forgot to mention that yesterday but she had strep throat and is taking medicine!  She is doing better and her and I am getting along very well, she has been one of my favorite companions! I love her! 

I loved seeing you all and to be able to talk with everyone!  I am doing great!  I don't have any new pictures from this week besides my scraped leg... Haha I won't send that! 
I love you all so much!
Here are some pictures that I took of Kelsey when we had our Skype call...She looks great and it was wonderful to talk with her.  






I added a couple of videos that I took when she was talking to us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment