Monday, April 27, 2015

Busy Week!

First off I am so sorry I don't have a lot of time to write and to update you on my week! I will send you my official weekly letter next week! :) 

I love my companion so much! We are best friends, and dedicated missionary's! It's been a huge blessing! It hasn't been too hot or humid yet (knock on wood!) but it is definitely on its way! There are these annoying bugs here called love bugs! So those are back haha 

Good things are definitely on there way here in deep creek! Missionary work is very slow here. But mighty Miracle May is coming up! Everyone in the mission is working towards at least 1 baptism in May! And Sister Francom and I met a couple yesterday who we think will be our Mays baptism! They have heard of the Book of Mormon before and have been wanting to find out what it was! They have recently got back into church and have been wondering if there is one true church! We taught them about the Book of Mormon and set up a time to come back! Sister Francom and I walked away feeling the spirit so strong! We feel they are ready! 

That's awesome about Kendra! She looks so skinny, has she lost a lot of weight? Losing weight is very challenging on a mission ugh! Haha

Jordan looks great! Did he have a good time on his date? 
 
Mom I have been thinking a lot about you this week and I am so grateful for a wonderful mother! I love you so much and I have seen a lot of things you taught me come in handy with missionary work!

No comments:

Post a Comment