Sunday, February 22, 2015

Valentines

This week was pretty great!  We had zone conference on Thursday! It was so good we talked about
finding new investigators, and talking to everyone! We have a new tool for door approaches. We are using a "survey" with questions about families and God to get people to open up to us and to find opportunities to teach! It's been pretty effective!

We had trade offs with the sister training leaders this week as well! It was great! I was with Sister Anderson and she helped me plan my studies and to set goals! It was so effective!

I have been setting some new goals to help me become a better teacher! Sister beaver and I have a teaching pool that is always changing so we are trying to find those who are ect and ready for the gospel!

Today we had a district p day! Some elders put together a low country boil and we set up food all over the table and had a nice little feast! It was fun, we played volleyball too! By the time I get home, I'm not going to be half bad! Haha super fun!

My mom sent me and my companion some snazzy shirts and my aunt sent me some chocolate hearts! It was a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment