Sunday, September 14, 2014

Letter in the mail before Kelsey heads out to Florida

Kelsey wrote me one more handwritten letter before she leaves to Florida.  It was mainly because she needed me to send her a few things before she heads out.  I decided to type the part that tells more about her experience. 

My knowledge and faith has grown so much .  I love it here!  My sister companions are all so funny.  We have slowly began to be more close, and open with each other.  The Elders are very funny.  We had interviews with our branch president and I was the only one to make him cry with my testimony. 

Oh by the way I am the Sister Training Leader!  It's kind of like the zone leader except that it is with both districts. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! The MTC is great!! There is an Elder here that reminds me of Jordan!  I Love You Guys! 

Also my flight is at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday the 16th.  I'll probably be able to call at like 5:00 a.m. and maybe again in Georgia around 1:00 p.m. 

No comments:

Post a Comment