Wednesday, September 10, 2014

First email from MTC


Hi I love you! did you get my letter?  Thanks for the package!

The MTC is awesome! Everyone is super nice. I have class and studying 10 hours a day, the remaining hours are for eating and exercising. My Companion is awesome! Shes 22 and graduated from BYU in film. She used to work at the MTC, so first day here she knew where everything is! We have two other sisters in our district, Sister Mann, and Smith. They are both my age and Sister Smith went to USU - go Aggies. We have 6 Elders in our district but only 3 of them are in my mission the other 3 are actually going to Ghana! They are all fun and like to quote movies, sometimes its hard to get some serious studying done, but we have a good time! Its so great to be here, I feel like I am finally understanding things that I have known my whole life! its such a testimony and faith building experience!
 I wont be able to email you again for about 2 weeks! I leave on the 16th but then p-day is the next Monday!

I love you! Tell Jordan to read John 20:1-4 I think its funny that John points out that he ran faster than Peter, and that Jesus loves him haha anyway I miss you all the MTC is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment